Thursday, July 05, 2007

Ek is jammer ek is...

Don't be sorry, buy me a farm, I hear you say. Ya well no fine. Make of it what you will, "they" say, it's a tough life out here in Africa, but somebody's got to do it...
Flower picking, rainbows, sunsets, birds, buck & bees - sounds like heaven you say, T'is Heaven.

My 'off the cuff' definition of my gift of bi-polar: To experience simultaneously the extremes of emotional states, where Heaven & Hell co-exist as two sides of the same coin, like yin & yang, darkness & light, Alpha & Omega, positive & negative and to balance these two opposing poles in a constant, ever-changing, cycling & re-cycling of MIT (moments in time).

Oh yes, I nearly forgot to pass on the message: "Jy moenie you languages opmix nie, want dis 'n baie bad habit en dit sal groot kak vir jou in jou near toekoms maak!"

Met glimlaggies en liefde
Lady Phi 1.618

No comments: