Friday, July 31, 2009

Come join me on Stanford Birding on iPeace

iPeace
Sharing Peace - Making A Difference
Philippa El...
Philippa Elaine Castle has invited you to join Stanford Birding on iPeace
 
Hi there, this is a new group I have started on a very important networking website. Please join iPeace and support the Stanford Birding Group.
Thanks,
Philippa.me

Stanford Birding Birds, birders, birding, avi-toursim, habitat conservation. The entire Stanford, Overberg / Overstrand region in the Western Cape is now classified I…

2 members
2 comments

Created By: Philippa Elaine Castle

Check out Stanford Birding on iPeace:
http://www.ipeace.me/group/stanfordbirding?xgi=7SFyudw
About iPeace
iPeace is a community of PEOPLE who believe that peace isn't just a dream.
iPeace 20080 members
35347 photos
6588 songs
4422 videos
2661 discussions
369 Events
7013 blog posts
 
To control which emails you receive on iPeace, click here

No comments: