Thursday, May 24, 2007

In tune with my crystal - a High Priestess clear quartz


The High Priestess card affirms my alter ego today is the Translator, whose superpower is her expertise and access to the trusted 'word on the street.' My reputation or method precedes me. My secret formula: I never let them see me sweat! Having mastered the blueprints, I now have the props to read between the lines and get my foot in the door. I sit in as instructor at the floodgates between mystery and answers. I define the house rules, and pass on the message -- or keep it private -- by referring to the 'handbook,' a voice of experience. I reveal my pearls of wisdom with an enticing restraint that keeps them coming back for more. So get with the program, look 'under the table' or take with a grain. Insult, sanction or throw the book at it on a technicality, or be dependent on same old story.

No comments: