Thursday, May 24, 2007

My story as a grain of sand...

Sir at Sand Rock
When the water level rises... it may get to here! Or maybe this is where the water level was when Sir sunk the Ship back in circa???
One gets the feeling that the hard lines of time are a subconscious reminder of where we have been before. The attraction of energy - like attract like- seems to be ever so evident when one starts joing the dots and seeing the picture emerge.


My journey "as a grain of sand" has been so exciting that I can burst with excitement in the wanting to tell all the other grains of sand, so they can know of my experiences. Sometimes I feel so small and insignificant, but I know, that each grain of sand is imporatant, as without the grains of sand, there would be no beach. And with my metaphor, I liken the beach to God / mass consciousness.

No comments: