Wednesday, June 20, 2007

The Marsyandi's of our lives... from swords to chalices !!!









The Six of Chalices card suggests that my power today lies in self-consciousness. I am not alone. It's not too late to make a fresh start or to pursue my hearts desire. The fountain of my youth or my Holy Grail is revealed in the simple pleasures and gestures that are unaware of their own beauty, connection, and power. I am empowered by nostalgia or past perceptions and my gift is rejuvenation.




I liken my Love for You once again to a river...


The butterflies creep into my stomach, in nervous anticipation, they fly to my buttocks, where the sensation lingers... and lingers...

I breathe in deeply and prepare mentally for the rapid, seeing the obstacles and the flw's, following the V's, slicing through the stopper waves, bracing the diagonals, surfing the happy holes, riding the crests of pour-overs' lips, spitting into the vortex of death and laughing in the face of danger!



The thrill, the exhiliration, the adrenaline, the wetness, the danger, the endurance, the moment, the passion, the campsite ~ and the after action satisfaction...




What, after all, is there to fear? (But, but fear itself you say?) I say, "Love" - lay it on thick... and right to the edges!




"My Love for You, Sir... is continuous grade 4-5 with idyllic interspered with hectic. Are we at CatManDoooooo yet? "




"My Love for You... like me an' Baloo!!!"

No comments: