Thursday, June 07, 2007

The World and I...




The World card suggests that my alter ego is The Conqueror, whose superpower lies in graduation to the next level. Today I am free. I have accomplished my mission and feel on top of the world. I will enjoy the experience to its fullest. I have come full circle on my path to success. My job is done, my dream fulfilled, and I have them eating out of my hands. Accept and embrace the journey taken. It has served great purpose in my growing wiser and stronger, and has provided a sense of relief in that now it's complete.

The World and I, we're no longer waiting, nor hesitating, wonderful and new, and in the East, the dawn was breaking...




And, simply and especially for my beloved and I:


Here is our couple's love horoscope for Thursday, June 7:



Enough with all the hard work -- you need to make more room for play!

You and your significant other have spent too much time on the 'shoulds' lately. Now it's time to focus on 'could bes' for a change.



Dive into our new online Astrology Lessons!

No comments: